Terms And Conditions
By placing an order with one2oneclick, you confirm that you agree to the following terms and conditions. If one2oneclick faces any problem during the service time, ample details about your identity, the ground of complaint and specific information should be contacted to identify the issue you have pointed out. Prior to subscribing to our service, please read the following carefully.
1. Before implementing any service to the concerned consumer, One2oneClick has a “Service Agreement” in effect. Both the client and one2oneclick should abide by the aforementioned agreement. This is the first step in our procedure and both the client and one2oneclick must abide by it.
2. On a monthly subscription basis, all plans start with one2oneclick. However, at any stage of the ongoing digital marketing campaign, the client has the option of stopping the subscription.
3. One2oneClick doesn’t have any locking period. However, we recommend continuing the campaign at least for six months to see improvements over the website.
4. All the packages we sell are for digital marketing purposes only. But there’s no web development work involved in that strategy.
5. The keyword selection of the campaign is based on the specialisation of the service provider. Therefore, once accepted, the client must accept the keywords proposed by the service provider.
6. We follow a particular process listed in our process and we need the customer’s approval at each stage to go ahead. We cannot continue with the process or make any improvements to the website until we have the approval. One2oneclick can’t be held liable for any delay in the approval process.
7. The essence of the service we offer does not grant us a clear return policy. In the money back guarantee, our refund policy is specified.
8. one2oneclick can’t be held responsible for any problem flaring up given to the changes made by the client to the website. To make the website search engine friendly, we may need to make some front-end/back-end changes; subject to approval of these suggestions by the client.
9. We may need the FTP/CMS/Admin login details if the client wants one2oneclick to make the changes. The client is requested to change the login once the job is accomplished by one2oneclick. This stops any concern of further security breach.
10. One2oneClick can’t be held responsible for any virus and malware attack to the website raised by the flaw of the hosting service provider. We recommend every website to have a dedicated hosting to prevent such issues.
We don’t guarantee outcomes of any sort. We only promise to operate as per the customer’s subscribed plan for the allocated number of man hours and complete the agreed deliverable at the stated time. Usually, we provide clients with weekly, bi-monthly and monthly reports that incorporate all the events we covered during that time.